||Counts groups extracted from source file. We assume all selected files can be opened as text files encoded in utf-8 …|
Starts an app locally to test it.
inspect_source_code(folder, file_pattern='.*[.]((py)|(ipynb))$', line_patterns='from sklearn[_0-9a-zA-Z.]* import ([_a-zA-Z0-9]+);;import sklearn[.]([_a-z]+)', neg_pattern='.*(([-]checkpoint)|(_todo)|(_temp)).*', fullname=False, fLOG=<built-in function print>)¶
Counts groups extracted from source file. We assume all selected files can be opened as text files encoded in utf-8 character set. Prints the results on the standard output. First line is a header.
- folder – folder to dig into
- file_pattern – files to consider
- neg_pattern – negative patterns for filenames
- line_patterns – patterns to look into, separated by
- fullname – if True, include the subfolder while checking the regex
- fLOG – logging function
list of dictionaries