What is it?¶
Data used for teachings at the ENSAE are available through function:
download_data("td8_velib.zip", website = "xd")
Galleries and examples¶
- retrieve data for practical lessons (see
- import a tsv file into a database (see
- retrieve stock prices from Yahoo Finance (see
- magic commands to easily use SQLite3 from a notebook (see
- magic commands to access a Cloudera Cluster and run PIG jobs (see
- magic commands to access Azure Blob Storage and HDInsight (see
- magic commands to display content of a folder in DataFrame (see
- magic commands to display an autamated menu in a notebook (see
- For the class
register_magics_ssh defines magic commands
to send commands to a remote commands through a SSH connection:
The magic commands will be automatically enabled if the module is imported from a notebook.
It also proposes others magic commands such as
to get their usage.
pip install pyquickhelper or to avoid installing the dependencies
pip install pyquickhelper --no-deps.